- The owner of the internet store is a company "Janusz Wielobób STATION NORD" based at ul. Kantorowicka 219/12, 31-763 Kraków, phone number +48 730 050 545.
- The orders are taken 24 hours a day throughout all year.
- There is a possibility of placing an order without registration.
- Goods ordered will be delivered by Polish Post Office.
- Prices in the online store are expressed in PLN and they contain VAT tax (gross prices).
- Each parcel will contain a proof of purchase (Vat invoice or bill) attached.
- In case the goods are out of stock, the client is informed about the fact and about the prolonged time of the order execution. If the ordering party does not agree to prolonged order realization time, they are free to cancel the order entirely or just cancel the part of the order that would cause it to be delayed.
- In case of choosing payment method other than cash on personal delivery the goods are sent in moment of money receipt to the bank account in 100% of the order value including the shipping costs.
- In case the Client wishes to terminate the contract, the Client is obliged to sent back the purchased goods at their own cost in original packaging including filled in return statement and the original purchase proof (Vat invoice or bill). The returned Product and its packaging cannot bear the marks of use or be damaged. Complaints are processed within 3 working days from the moment of receipt of the returned Product. The money for a returned Product will be transferred to the Client to the bank account indicated in the statement within seven working days from the positive complaint processing. Read more about returns here.
- A Client can quit a prepaid course up to 7 calendar days before its beginning. In such case the Client receives 90% of the amount paid. After that date the money will not be returned, but they can be counted as payment for another course.
- Placing an order in the online store is a legally binding contract of purchase and sales.
View full version of the site